WhatsApp is the most popular multi platform messaging application, The only thing which it misses is a PC application. You may find almost all your friends using WhatsApp on iPhone, Android, Blackberry or Nokia. But in case where you don`t have internet connectivity on your mobile or want to chat with long texts then question comes how to use it on PC. Well there is no official WhatsApp application available for Windows PC platform but you can use it with a trick. Lets see the complete guide to use WhatsApp on Windows PC.
- Any Android Emulator – We will use YouWave in tutorial
- WhatsApp.apk – you can easily get from internet or by taking App backup on your Android
How to use WhatsApp
- Download and install YouWave on your windows machine from YouWave Website
- Run YouWave then Click on Help>>Instructions to see the path of your working directory
- Now copy the WhatsApp.apk file in to the directory
- Click on View>>Redraw Icons and you will see WhatsApp shortcut
Configure WhatsApp on Windows PC
- Run the WhatsApp on YouWave by double clicking it
- Register using mobile phone and Proceed for verification
- You will not be able to verify using SMS so wait till it asks for call verification
- You will now get call from WhatsApp for the verification code which you need to enter on screen
Now your WhatsApp is configured for using on PC with the given phone number. You can add contacts as usual you do for your android phone and start using WhatsApp.